March 9, 2014

Our happy little shops...

happy little shops >> headredandblondi.blogspot.com

For those of you who don't know, we've changed Just Baked Boise to >> Boise's Bakery. Due to a few name complications with another bakery, but all is well now :).

I'm writing this blog post, not only because I haven't written one in about a month, :) but also because I want to tell you what we do, what we want to do and just to keep you up to date.
So here go's something! ;)

happy little shops >> headredandblondi.blogspot.com

Boise's Bakery has been very busy, as well as Bee Wise and The Soda Works. We are so blessed, and so thankful for all of Boise's support.
We had a few bakery orders throughout February.
We made mini Raspberry & Lime Fruit Tarts and Salted Caramel  Macarons for one of the Boise Art Museum's events. 
Also other things here and there. 

happy little shops >> headredandblondi.blogspot.comhappy little shops >> headredandblondi.blogspot.com

What we do with our tips:
As our way to give back to the community, at the end of each month we give 75% of our tips collected to someone who our customers have nominated, someone {or family} who really need it. The other 25% goes toward my savings for Culinary School.

What we strive for as a small business:
We want to make a comfortable happy place to stop by, shop, and possibly get a unique snack or soda. We try to make our shops positive and unique, while at the same time treat you as our friend.

A bit of our future plans:
We are going to do the best we can to make our little business better and better each day, weather it's in a big way or in a small way. :) Somewhere in the unknown future we would also like to provide seating for those of you who want to sit and eat {or just hangout :)}. But that's all just an idea at the moment.

happy little shops >> headredandblondi.blogspot.com

happy little shops >> headredandblondi.blogspot.com

Once again thank you to the people who support us and visit us often. 
Without you, none of this would be possible. Even though running the business is a huge part of everything we do, you are a huge part too. :)

Thank you!
- Head Red -

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!
      You're pretty awesome too, you know ;)

      Isabelle @ Head Red + Blondi

      Delete