February 8, 2014

d e c e m b e r

d e c e m b e r  >> headredandblondi.blogspot.com

December was crazy busy, but it was a great month. I still had a few photos I really liked, so I decided {even though it's February} I wanted to post them and share a few things about our December here in the crazy land of the Krakes.
All the shops were really busy. We had lots of fun as a family, but I must say it was sooo fast! In the blink of an eye December AND January were gone! I think I need to stop blinking... ;).

The critters {Pearl + Jack} tried their best to stay in the house. Except for the occasional tip-toe out to bark at the neighbors, protect their territory thing, regular dog stuff.
 
d e c e m b e r  >> headredandblondi.blogspot.com

d e c e m b e r  >> headredandblondi.blogspot.com

d e c e m b e r  >> headredandblondi.blogspot.com

d e c e m b e r  >> headredandblondi.blogspot.com

Dear Snow,
Will you please stick around for some snowball fights and sledding? I promise you, it will be fun, pretty please?
 
We had a little bit of snow that came to visit us. My sister and I try to make the most of it {when it comes} because it usually doesn't stay long. 

d e c e m b e r  >> headredandblondi.blogspot.com

We went to a Food Truck Rally, which was delicious!
It was kind of hard to decide between the different food trucks.
After thinking and reading the menus, I decided to go with Archie's Place. I ate a delicious, completely scrumptious, mouth watering {and any other adjectives you can think of} Grilled Cheese Sandwich with a Corn Chowder on the side...

d e c e m b e r  >> headredandblondi.blogspot.com

d e c e m b e r  >> headredandblondi.blogspot.com

d e c e m b e r  >> headredandblondi.blogspot.com

While I worked on Christmas gifts I had two little buddies beside me snoring away.
This is where Jack really likes to be, NOT prancing in the snow. Pearl doesn't seem to mind the snow, but I can see why. She's 5 times as fuzzy. 
 
d e c e m b e r  >> headredandblondi.blogspot.com

Once again, thank you so much for coming by.
It really means a lot to me, I hope you have a great February!
 
d e c e m b e r  >> headredandblondi.blogspot.com

- Head Red -

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your pictures and your version of our crazy life! That picture of Jack is priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these photos. It's amazing how they can tell a story. Thanks for being such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete