September 27, 2013

Vintage Flare | Feels Like Fall

Head Red + Blondi

 Today's vintage inspired outfit was fun to put together because the season has changed! It's cooler and I'm not sweating when I wear wool! I'm excited :-D 
I love the yellow wool hat that I'm wearing in these photos, it's one of my favorites.


But I have to say {as much as I love the yellow hat} that this basket purse is my favorite accessory to my outfit.

Head Red + Blondi

Head Red + Blondi

My outfit | hat: from a friend | collar: handmade | top: nordstroms | skirt: vintage | purse: vintage | shoes: modcloth |

Happy Fall to you!

til next time...
- Head Red -

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that sweater. The addition of the collar is just lovely!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      I got the collar from a friend, and everything she crochets and knits is so beautiful.

      - Isa @ Head Red + Blondi

      Delete