September 18, 2013

* S W E E T * H O N E Y C O M B S *


I dote on honeycombs! 
Probably much more than I should.

So when I found an easy tutorial on how-to embroider them evenly and easily, I was super excited! And I love how she did it.

I got everything together and and started to sew!!
I think it turned out pretty well for my first time, once I was finished I wrapped it up and gave it to a loved one {Mama} :-*

Go check out the tutorial over at the Lady Face Blog :)
Thanks Becca!

Til next time...
- Head Red -

6 comments:

  1. Oh this turned out SO cute!!!! I'm so glad my project inspired you to make this. It looks amazing!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you :)

    - Isa @ Head Red + Blondi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This DID turn out well! I could never do this, I am so not crafty and terrible at sewing. But this is such a cute idea.

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so darling! i love honeycomb prints and anything to do with them! so cute.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete