September 10, 2013

Knit that Purl!

Property of the Head Red + Blondi blogProperty of the Head Red + Blondi blog

 So lately I've been kind of obsessed with making some scarves for fall. I have also been sick {sniffle, sniffle} so it's given me time to sit and knit.

I have knit before but it's been a while. It was an awesome feeling of accomplishment when I finished the first scarf. This is the second scarf that I'm currently working on.
And I'm only making a simple scarf! Can you image knitting a sweater or socks?! 
Since I started knitting again I have an all new admiration for those crazy awesome handmade sweaters that are in cute little handmade boutiques.

Property of the Head Red + Blondi blog

 I'll make sure and post pictures of the finished product!

Thanks for coming by :)
Head Red + Blondi

4 comments:

  1. can't wait to see the finished product. I have been trying to pick up knitting for awhile - any books you would recommend to start with.

    Thanks! xx Alecia with www.likesof.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, cute! I love that color. I'm sorry to hear you've been under the weather, but glad to hear you're finding a fun way to pass the day!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour! This kind of makes me want to knit a scarf too :)

    ReplyDelete