August 21, 2013

Just Baked Boise is coming!

Just Baked BoiseJust Baked Boise


Just Baked Boise

Not many of you know, but in late September / early October, I am opening a bakery! 
I am 14 years old. 
I am home-schooled, and my family already owns several small, local businesses.
In the back of The Soda Works (one of the family businesses) there are two small (but big enough) classrooms that are being transformed to hold everything I need in order to open a bakery.
It is so exciting to see it transform from brown carpet on the floor and green walls to white walls and wood floor. Right now we are still in the process, so it may look a little rough but it is getting better and better everyday. In this room, we will put the refrigerator, the 3 basin sink, storage and the small hand sink. In the other room we are putting counter space in, the oven and more storage.
If you are interested in more information, click -> HERE <-
More photos to come!
Thank you so much for coming by!
Head Red + Blondi

9 comments:

  1. How exciting! Cant wait to see the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How exciting! I am seriously impressed that you are starting a bakery at the age of 14! I wasn't nearly so accomplished at your age (or now, even!). Congratulations!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!
      I am so blessed to have my family encouraging me.
      This comment made my day!



      ~ i s a b e l l e

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh! How impressive are you! Congratulations and all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 14 and already a business owner?! you put us alllll to shame!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for coming by, it made my day!



      ~ i s a b e l l e

      Delete
  5. This is so exciting! Good luck on your adventures!

    ♥, Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    http://www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!

      - Isa @ Head Red + Blondi

      Delete