April 2, 2013

Spring Break Where Did You Go?


Property of Isabelle Krake

 It's crazy that Spring Break has come, and gone... so quickly!
Well anyway while it was still here, we went on some fun family outings, and I thought "why not share some photos?"So here is a small family outing that actually made me sore :-P

Property of Isabelle Krake

I absolutely LOVE this photo, it makes me smile every time!!

Property of Isabelle Krake


Property of Isabelle Krake

A leap and a hop to end the small {but fun} adventure! 

Thank you so much for stopping by, and we hope you have a very good Tuesday! :)

~ Head Red + Blondi ~

2 comments:

  1. looks like some quality time spent together. miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics, I didn't know how strong I was and how small my kids are!!

    ReplyDelete