March 27, 2013

Meet Kali + Juancho


Property of Isabelle Krake

Meet Juancho! She is one of the cute little kitties that we have been pet-sitting for a few days. She is super sweet, quiet cat, and was once a stray until she showed up at the back door of our friends house not very long ago. I haven't heard one peep out of her yet, but I'm curious to see what it sounds like.

Property of Isabelle Krake

Property of Isabelle Krake

And this is Kali! She is the other kitty that we have also been pet-sitting for about a week now. She is so soft, loves to be scratched and cuddled. Her meow sounds like a big yawn but at the end cuts off into something that sort of sounds like a cough. And she loves to be cradled in your arms like a little baby =).

Property of Isabelle Krake
 See what I mean? ;)

Well... you have now met Kali and Juancho, thank you so much for coming by!

~ Head Red + Blondi ~

3 comments:

  1. Ooo! Really cute kitties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cats!!! But since my husband is allergic, I would have to get one of those hairless ones...I'm not sure I could own a thousand dollar cat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really do have a house-full of animals now!

    ReplyDelete