February 22, 2013

Baking Goal | Week 6

Property of Isabelle Krake

Yeah! It's week 6 of my Baking Goal for 2013!
And we have made {drum roll please}... TLC Cookies!
Which are a cross between an oatmeal+cinnamon cookie and a buttery+pecan cookie :-). Sounds pretty good, huh? ;-)

  • Cookies - 11 5 more to go! 
Property of Isabelle Krake

Property of Isabelle Krake
 
So, if you haven't already noticed the "blog makeover" ;-)... I have made an awesome new Title/Header {which i LOVE} and changed various things here and there.
What do you think? Do you like it better that the old turquoise+red+pink combo?
Leave a comment and tell us what you think! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!
~Head Red & Blondi~

6 comments:

  1. Love those cute little koi you have in the sidebar :). Beautiful tlc cookies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this problem, because I recently found your blog and I love it but I hate the baking posts because I'm allergic to carbohydrates so I can't eat anything you bake and your blog gives me cravings because everything is delicious. EEEK problem, I tell you!

    Anyway great blog, I'll be back despite the cravings :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for coming by my blog! :-) It really means a lot to me.

      Delete
  3. Those cookies look beyond yummy! And I really like your blog layout, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look delicious, I can't wait to try them out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These were the best oatmeal cookies ever!!

    ReplyDelete