January 28, 2013

Baking Goal | Week 5

Property of Isabelle Krake

A few days ago we made recipe number 5! 
Double Chocolate Chunk & Chip Cookies.

They were wonderful!
Especially with chocolate milk, or making an ice cream sandwich out of them. 

* Cookies - 11 6 more recipes to go!
If you are interested in the recipe click -> HERE <-

And sadly we did not receive any photo entries for our most recent Kid Photo Contest {Your 3 Favorite Things About Winter}. So it was cancelled.

But here's to some better news... we have just recently added a couple of pages to our blog, to help with the Kid Photo COntests.
You can either find them under the title of our blog or click on these links.

-> Kid Photo Contests | Themes + Info <-

-> Kid Photo Contests | Guidelines <-

Thank you so much for coming by!

~Head Red & Blondi~   

4 comments:

  1. These look delish!!! Wish I lived next door! ;) I clicked on the link to see the recipe, but it just took me to a bakery. I didn't see any cookie recipe. Can't wait to add these to our repertoire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, sorry about the recipe. I send it to you via e-mail :). Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  2. These were the best! I do not usually like double chocolate cookies but I ate 10 of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh these look so good! Makes me very hungry :)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete