January 17, 2013

Baking Goal | Week 3

Property of Isabelle Krake

It's week three, of my Baking Goal for 2013 and I have made...

Oatmeal & C'raisin Cookies!

Originally in the book, these cookies were suppose to be Oatmeal Raisin Cookies... but, most my family members {I'm pretty sure} enjoyed these a little better {and, I also like c'raisins better than raisins}.
  
Although, I'm sure that they would have been delicious all the same ;).

We hope you have a splendid day, and thank you so much for coming by! :)

And don't forget to go check out our newest Kids Photo Contest! 
-> HERE <-

 ~Head red & Blondi~




2 comments:

  1. They were most definitely the best Oatmeal Cookies I have ever had!!!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Craisins are so much better than raisins!

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete