December 18, 2012

Time to Read Tuesday | The Book of GOD

Property of Isabelle Krake


This month I am reading {The Book of GOD}, the Bible as a novel.

It is a very interesting way of reading the Bible, it has given me a new perspective of the Bible and when I'm reading it.


And now when I bring out my Bible, I'll know the way each person looks and talks with much more detail, it is quite the book to read.



As you can see we have added a few more things to do throughout the week, such as; Time to Read Tuesday and a few others. 
We will still be keeping "Time to Clean Tuesday" as well. 

You can go check out what we have added and when we will be posting -> HERE

We apologize that there was not Make it Monday, something came up and we were not able to do it.

And don't forget to go check out our newest Kids Photo Contest-> HERE
Thank you!

~ Head Red & Blondi ~


No comments:

Post a Comment