December 20, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday | Christmas Goodies

Property of Isabelle Krake

Thoughtful Thursday is here!

For Thoughtful Thursday this week, I have been baking like a crazy person!
I would say I have a small passion for it, but that wouldn't be saying enough... so, I'll just settle with saying that it's a pretty big passion of mine ;).

Aaannnd..... we had an adorable Martha Stewart gift packaging set, and used that for the Snowflake Cookies, Macaroons etc.

Then we gave them to our neighbors!

We hope you have a beautiful day!
Thank you so much for stopping by.

And don't forget to go check out our newest Kids Photo contest this month -> HERE

~ Head Red & Blondi ~

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! You've got some blessed neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These goodies were some of the best I have ever had!

    ReplyDelete