November 14, 2012

What's Cooking Wednesday:Delicious Sliced Baked Potatoes

Property of Isabelle Krake


What's Cooking this Wednesday?
Sliced Baked Potatoes!

Mmm, mmm, mmm!

To be honest I have never really enjoyed plain baked potatoes, and when I found these I thought that I would give it a try!
They turned out so delicious and yummy!

You will need:
* Medium sized Potatoes
* Butter {softened}
* Sea salt
* Pepper
* Olive oil
 * Garlic clove{s}

Step 1:
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Then wash and clean the potatoes.
Property of Isabelle Krake
Step 2:
From end to end, thinly slice the potatoes 2/3 of the way through. Then set them on a baking sheet.
Step 3:
Dice up a clove of garlic {I used about one clove per potato}.
Step 4:
Now put the diced garlic in between a few of the sliced spaces in the potato.
Take the softened butter and pinch a few small chunks off and lay on top {I used a little less than an tablespoon of butter per potato}.
 Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle pepper and salt.
Property of Isabelle Krake
 Step 5:
Put into the oven, and bake for about 35-40 minuets.
Enjoy!


Thanks for coming by!

~ Head Red and Blondi ~
 

 

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to do baked potatoes! I'm too am not generally a fan of regular baked potatoes because I think they are kind of bland and dry, but these sound good. I'm definitely going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love this I made them yeah!!!!

    ReplyDelete